Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Twitter Postings for March 5th








FIVE TWITTER POSTINGS
for March 5th, 2010

Twitter is a lot of fun, and can help you find information you need, too.

Here are some recent Twitter postings I have found that I liked. I have re-tweeted them (thus the RT before the quotation). I twit at @ScholarsGrants about scholarships and grants, motivation, quotations, college, and more.

As those of you know who are already on Twitter, the site is a great place to find neat sayings, websites, and blogs. It is also a great place to meet people who have your same hobbies, jobs, thoughts, etc.

I hope you enjoy these twitters.

RT @SirkRialb Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value -Albert Einstein

RT @2cor9 RT @dahara: More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin. ~ Unknown

When a mouse laughs at the cat, there is always a hole nearby - Nigerian Proverb @debbie_wood

RT @Noetical “The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.”~Jules Renard #QUOTE #CatQuotes  

I just read part of this Squidoo lens of the Day: lovely! The Daffodil Principle: http://www.squidoo.com/daffodil 

To subscribe to my Tweets on Twitter as ScholarsGrants, just go to Twitter.com, sign up, and then follow @ScholarsGrants. See you on Twitter!

-Betsyanne

You can also follow me on Twitter at @betsyanne and @nontrads. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...