Sunday, January 2, 2011

Taking the time to fill out scholarship or grant forms...

Make a New Beginning - Fill out Some Scholarship or Grant Forms
I know I have often told myself that I would go back again to school IF I got a grant or scholarship. But I have not been diligent filling out the forms.

There always seems to be something more important to do.

With the beginning of the New Year, I will remind others out there who are perhaps reading this blog: go ahead and fill out those scholarship forms! There are many free websites out there that make it easy for you to keep ahead of deadlines.

So... who knows? There is still money out there for scholarships and grants. But it's up to the scholarship and grant seekers to take that first step. You never know - you could win a scholarship or grant and it could change your life.

-Betsyanne

PS: Here are some scholarship sites and link pages. 
#1: The Scholarship pages at the Nontrad site
#2.  The FastAid Scholarship Search pages
#3.  The official FAFSA page (do first)

About this blog: The Find Scholarships and Grants blog helps students find scholarships and grants. You can find good (and free) scholarship and grant site links here, plus information about different grants and scholarships. Good luck finding your scholarship or grant!

Do you Squidoo?
My Squidoo pages - and (free) Try making a Squidoo page yourself.


This writing art at the top of this blog is from the Microsoft Clip art site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...