Friday, October 22, 2010

The Planning and Preparing for College blog - it is great.






Have you discovered the Planning and Preparing for College blog? 
It has LOTS of great scholarship information.
Here is the link: http://www.ctherd.blogspot.com/

I have had the link to this site here on the side of my blog for awhile, and recently I went to check it out again. It had even more great resources than I remembered!

The Planning and Preparing for College blog has lots of information about different types of scholarships, internships, links to different financial aid websites, practice test links, college preparatory updates, community service website links, FAFSA info., and more.

This site is for all ages. Be sure to check each scholarship for age requirements though, because some are for younger students. It's a great site to have in your arsenal as you look for scholarships and more.

Take some time, and go through some of these scholarships, or search for your state or interest. I think you are going to like it.

Nontraditionally Yours,

-Betsyanne

Here are my Squidoo pages - and Join Squidoo with my referral: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/lizziebeth

And here are some of my other websites: The Betsyanne page and blog, the Nontraditional Student page and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...